I just started using Twonky 4.4.9 on my Netgear ReadyNas Duo.
I got a few questions and problems and I was hoping to get a few answers.
1. Is it possible, to have a look at the log files?
I get quite often the massage "a few errors have occur, please try again.
2. Is it possible, to advise Twonky to create a database of my files?
I shut down the ReadyNas every night, so the Twonky needs to rescan the whole shares.
3. How does the Internet Radio works?
I marked it in the configuration and I can start the Radio stations on the TV, but I do not get any Sound. Is it possible to enter new Radio stations?
4. I have Twonky 4.4.9 running, but I also installed Twonky Beta 5 parallel on the ReadyNas Duo.
I get both servers displayed, but the display changes between the final and the beta server. I am doing it, because I want to see the difference between both
Versions, to decide, if I totally change to the beta version.
5. Is it possible to change the first page, after selecting the server with Gadgets and or Pictures?
I once hat an Netgear EVA 8000 HD (but I hat huge troubles using it. It displayed me the current weather and offered me some RSS-Video-Feeds and so on. So is it possible to integrate it in Twonky?
6. How can I change the adjustment of my files?
I named my pictures like the following: picture title (1).jpg, picture title (2).jpg, but the twonky server dosn't shows it in that adjustment. It adjust it like the following: picture title (1).jpg, picture title (10).jpg, picture title (2).jpg, ... I know that it is doing it because of the 1, which comes before the 2. So how can I change that?
7. How can I adjust the duration of the Slideshow?
If I display Pictures, the Slideshow starts, but it takes quite a long time to change to the next picture.
8. How can I add Video Codecâ€™s?
9. How to change the Structure of the displayed activities?
I open Music for example and I see Interpret, Album, Title, Genre, Interpret/Genre ... . If I delete anything in the configuration until the entrees I want to use I need to restart the server but they are all there again.
10. How to add to the first page to Pictures 2, Music 2 and Videos 2 or even better change their names?
I have several folders in the shares, but they are displayed in the one Video tree e.g. How can I do that?
11. What do you think, should I let Twonky scan the shares all the time or just once an hour or so?
12. How can I delete the entrees Pictures - ALL ?
I know, that are a lot of questions, but I tried everything.
I have a Pinnacle ShowCenter 250HD to display the files on my TV.