Can you explain how you upgraded TwonkyServer on your MyBook World device? As far as I know, WD has never issued any firmware updates to the MyBook to update the TwonkyServer, although we have provided them with all of our latest builds.
I was wondering how the upgrade was installed and which version of the TwonkyServer you currently have? Is the old version of TwonkyServer still running on the same device along with this new one?
From the problem description it sounds as if the new version of Twonky did not re-index all of your content, or it may not be configured to point to your content locations as the original version was setup.
If you manually installed this version of TwonkyServer manually then there may be some configuration steps that still need to be done to set it up in the same way as the old one.
- open your web configuration page for the TwonkyServer ( http://ip-address-of-your-MyBook:9000/config
- select the "Sharing" link on the configuration page and make sure that the server is pointing to the locations of your media
- select "Save Changes" if you need to change these paths
- Open the "Maintenance" link from the configuration page
- select the "Rebuild database" link
This will allow the server to rebuild it's database. I would reccomend this just in case something went wrong when you updated the server. It shouldn't be pointing at the old database. Allow it to rebuild a new one.
- select Restart server when this is done
I hope this helps.