I have found a strange bug with my DSM-320 when using Twonkyvision. This is probably a bug in the firmware of the DSM-320 itself, but I cannot find any reference to it anywhere online so I decided to post about it here. It would be helpful if anyone can reproduce this bug so I know I'm not going crazy. I am using the latest and final firmware release for the DSM-320. I recently downloaded a bunch of XVIDs with MP3 encoded audio at 256 CBR (Constant Bit Rate). I get video, but no audio when playing these back on my DSM-320. Thinking these videos were damaged in some way, I completely reencoded one using AutoGK. The new video played back with the same problem... no audio. I then extracted the audio track from one of the files and reencoded it with a different bitrate and then rebuild the video using VirtualDubMod with the new audio track. This video played back fine WITH audio. I then performed the same steps, reencoding the audio track with different bitrates ranging from 128 to 320. All bitrates played fine except for 256 which always resulted in no audio. By the way, I am always using CBR and not VBR or ABR when encoding these files. I then took a DVD rip I made myself which had the original AC3 encoded audio track attached to it and reencoded that audio track using a range of bitrates like above with the same results. All videos played fine WITH audio except for the one encoded at 256 CBR. I was wondering why I have never encountered this problem before so I went back and scanned through my entire .avi collection and discovered that until now, I have never had a video file with the audio encoded in MP3 format at 256 CBR.